Here is a the quote of the day by Erick S. Gray
Guys if you give her any crap; after the ton of shit you are going to receive you most likely are going to consider suicide a rather pleasant alterative.
Here is the deal, so you don’t end up shoveling the shit.
When she gives you that baby all she asks from you; is some help when needed.
1. Learn to change that diaper and burp that baby.
2. Know that it won’t break, so when it starts crying it is Ok to pick it up and try to quite it.
3. Mom could really use some sleep, so know how to thaw out that frozen breast milk. You will find it in the freezer compartment in the refrigerator.
4. Learn where mom keeps those spare diapers, lotions, etc., so you aren’t asking her where you find things all the time. This gets really old. Make a list if you have too.
5. When we get help we don’t feel overwhelmed and tired. This can mean some good sex if you play your cards right.
When you give her that house and she makes it a home; help keep it clean.
1. Start by picking up after yourself. When you dirty a dish, put it in the dishwasher (that is what you bought it for, dirty dishes).
2. Make the bed for her if you are the last one out of it.
3. If toilet paper is needed put the new roll on the holder.
4. Wipe down the sink after you are through using it in the bathroom.
5. Hampers were created for dirty clothes, use it.
6. You might want to try out the vacuum once in awhile, just to make sure it is working well for the little lady.
7. Hit the toilet when using it. If that is not possible ask for a rag and cleaner. Few times of doing this cleaning you are most likely going to learn how to hit the hole. (p.s. don’t forget to put the lid down).
8. Rugs are made for wiping your feet off when coming from outside, or take off you damn shoes.
When you give her groceries, she is going to give you a meal, but sometimes she would like a night off.
1. Help her clean up after the meal; she is going to love you for it.
2. When she says, ‘dinner is ready’ don’t make her wait. She cooked that meal because she loves you.
3. Some of us like to cook, but some of us don’t, so appreciate her efforts.
4. Help her cut up the kid’s meat and get there plates ready. She won’t always have to eat a cold meal than.
When you smile at her she knows she is appreciated and loved.
Trust me smiles go a long way and she will give you her heart, plus a little more.
Like when you clean up after yourself, help with cooking, and the kids; she won’t be so warn out by the end of the day. And when she feels loved and not so tired from the day, she may be in the mood to play.
What it all comes down to gentlemen is: Love her like she needs to be loved and wants to be loved and you are going to find yourself with acres of diamond instead of a field of thorns.
Trust me if you choose the field of thorns she will hide your shoes and you are not going to find them.
Well, ladies did I cover everything?
To you gentlemen; it is your choice to have a happy wife or get a big shovel?
Where do you stand?