Two weeks ago a friend of my daughter’s was murdered. And then yesterday a wonderful gentleman that I use to work with was killed in a car accident on his way to work. We never know what is going to happen tomorrow and that is why today is so important.
As a tribute to these 2 wonderful people that touched my life and to all the other people that have been called home too early in life I want to promise them that I will do my best to live my life to the fullest with these tips.
1. Dare to dream the impossible
2. Make a habit of giving back more then I take.
3. Be thankful for everything that I have.
4. Never procrastinate and leave anything undone.
5. Be a positive influence for others and make a difference.
6. Try new things.
7. Always give out smiles.
8. Look toward the future and learn from the past.
9. Challenge myself.
10. Learn from a bad situation and make the most out of it by seeing the positive side.
11. Try hard to make people proud of me.
12. Not let fear stop me from living.
13. Be willing to step out of my comfort zone.
14. Never be something or someone I am not.
15. Laugh every day.
16. Find time for the important people in my life.
17. Never go to bed angry.
18. Seize new opportunities when they appear.
19. Go out of my way to help improve others lives by my actions.
20. Find fun and pleasure in small things.
Bad things do happen in life, but when we learn by them we can lead a much happier life and enjoy the good things. Honor the people we lose along the way by learning lesson from them and being the best we can be.
Isn’t that what you would want if you were called home earlier than expected?
May you all be blessed with happiness and pull the positive out of any negative situation!