2. If you knew someone that spoke to you in the way you speak to yourself, would you talk to them?
3. If you were writing a novel of your life, what would the title be?
4. What would you say is the difference between living life and just exciting in life?
5. Do you believe when things are not going good in your life, that someone else has it worse than you do?
6. Do you ever feel that there are not enough hours in the day and why? (Are you wasting some of them)?
7. Would you rather be poor and healthy or rich and very unhealthy?
8. Would you rather live in a large house by yourself or a small house with people you loved and that loved you?
9. Would you like to have a job you enjoyed or a job that you hated, but it made you lots of money?
10. Why do you hate Mondays, when some people would love to have a job to go to on Monday?
11. Would you want to be with a partner that was rich, but you didn’t love or a partner that was poor and you really loved?
12. Do you want to be accepted by society or the people you are care about and love?
13. Why is it important to worry about what everybody may think about you?
14. Do you enjoy the things you have or the memories you have built?
15. If you could redo something in your life what would it be?
16. If you help someone are you wondering if there are any rewards for helping?
17. Do you celebrate the little things in your life?
18. What is the best gift that you have ever received?
19. Do you know what your talents and abilities are?
20. What do you want to share about yourself?
21. Where are you when it comes to your spiritual life?
There is no right or wrong answer to these questions, but at the same time if you study them you may be able to realize where you are coming from when it comes to your happiness. To me happiness is: like yourself, gratitude for what we do have and the right attitude in life.
Please share your thoughts or add some questions I could have missed in the comment section below.
May you always be blessed with happiness!